Post Ride LinksThere are several links in this page organized by:
1. OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS
2. RIDE REPORTS AND PHOTOS
1. COULEE CHALLENGE OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS - courtesy Deb Ford Photography.
2018 Coulee Challenge 1200k Official Photographs
Some notes about organization:
• There are 5 galleries (Pre-ride and Days 1 to 4), each holding a separate collection of photos.
• To search for yourself or another rider, you'll have the best results if you enter the rider number and last name ('2 Arms', for example).
• I hope it is self-explanatory that you are free to download any of these photos.
• Most of the photo file sizes are somewhere between 1MB and 3MB. If you need something larger or in a format other than JPEG, please email me.
From start to finish, it was profoundly humbling to witness your individual journeys through this terrific course. However your story unfolded, wherever your finish line was drawn, I will always be inspired by your spirit and the courage it took just to roll up to the start line in Apple Valley.
Enjoy the photos and I hope our paths will cross again.
2. RIDE REPORTS AND PHOTO ALBUMS
Here are a number of Ride Reports from Coulee Challenge riders.
Ed Felker and Mary Gersema rode their tandem. They each wrote a ride report, each very different, each of them very good reading.
Here's Mary's:Mary Gersema's Ride Report
and Ed's: Ed Felker Coulee Ride Report
Here's some of Rob Tulloh's ride pictures, including moving all the bikes for the Texas riders to and from the Twin Cities: Rob Tulloh pictures
Here's Rod Geisert's very readable story of his Coulee ride and the friends he rode with, including pictures: Rod Geiserts Ride Report and Pictures
Lane Coddington put together a great 12 minute video of his Coulee ride. How many of his scenes do you remember passing through? Lane Coddington Video